Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A thank you message. :)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hi again kawan2.

It's me. The birthday girl for today.
I've spam my picture enough so I don't need another picture.
I just want to post a thank you message here.


Thanks a lot for everything.
For the prayers, for the wishes.
And for remembering me always.
And most of all, thanks for being my friends.


Anyway, terima kasih di atas doa dan ingatan.
Dah 21, marilah kita sama-sama mengundi. Hahaha.

Thanks for everything.
I don't need millions of friends to make me smile on my birthday, but I appreciate the friends who make me smile everyday.
Thanks for listening my rants,
thanks for trusting me with your secrets,
and thanks for sharing with me all your good and bad days.
Although the distance tear us apart, we know we are still in each other prayers.
And here, I present a song for all of you. :)


Once again, I just want to say,
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

P/S : Haha, ni akibat tutor laguage aku suka lagu ballad Korea. Sila take note of the English lyrics, okay?

See you again maybe in two months and a half.
Haha.
Wassalam.

3 comments:

PEAH said...

happy birthday my dear amimah hasniyah :)

Mim Hasniyah Yusof said...

thank you piah. Hehe :)

Mufidah said...

ak br nk post kt blog ni semalam tp x sempat la MIM.dun worry nanti aku wat special post.