Saturday, March 23, 2013

Belated wish


IN THE NAMES OF ALLAH
MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL




Hello my dearest..Oh its been so long since I wrote here last time. Seriously,deeply,madly I intended to post a birthday wish here for each of us but I failed. Mim will always be the ONE who always be so consistent in doing all this things. Yeah, I can't avoid from being so busy this semester. Oh yeah,very busy until sometimes I don't even have weekends for myself.Okay, that is very exaggerating! I bet Pain will be busier than me.

So, as our birthday had passed except for Pain and I don't really wish something officially here I guess the picture above can be wish. By the by, HAni already had her present, Miera's birthday card is just waiting to see her new owner and Mim's birthday present will be given once she is back in Malaysia.It is only the time to wait for Pain's birthday. Why your birthday must be so late?

Okay, before that, I really want to say SORRY for everything that I've ever done before. I know that I always trouble all of you especially Hani. Please correct me if I'm wrong and say if I'm wrong. We want to be a friend that will help our friends to enter Jannah and not the opposite. I always feel that I am lacking in so many points compared to all of you so please scold me if I do something wrong.


Lastly, thanks for being my friends. I love you all very much for the sake of Allah.

2 comments:

Mim Hasniyah Yusof said...

I love you more. Hik hik. :)

Mufidah said...

Tak payah nak sweet sgt lah cik MIM oit.