Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Special Wish : FYDA


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello kawan2.
Here I come again. ('=,=)
Hahaha.
Don't worry, I'll come by as many times as I can.
It's 2010 Coventry time 6 March 2013.
But, if we calculated t, it's 0410 Malaysia time,
7 March 2013.
And yet, another 1992's baby turn 21 this year.

Why do I like 21 so much?
Cause when I was strolling into the shop which sells the gifts and cards, I just found the card for 
1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 18, 20, 21,30, and every tens years until 80. Maybe they have 35, 45 and every additional ten there.
And of course, that's because I'll turn 21 too in few days.
They are just a few days older than myself.
Hahaha.

Sorry, terpanjang.
Baru habis siapkan essay tu yang semua benda jadi panjang. Haha.

Anyway, this time around, let's give another birthday wishes.
Jeng jeng jeng!

*BGM James Bone 007 please!!*

Birthday girl : Not the pilot or the co-pilot

Happy 21st Birthday to :





Happy Birthday, my dear.
Though distance may tear us apart, 
I'll be back.
Ceh macam merantau saja2 tak dak kerja pulak ayat aku nih. haha.

Semoga panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki, dan sentiasa di bawah lindungan, rahmat dan kasih sayang ALLAH SWT.

We don't really care what people say, what people do or what they think.
As long as we know deep in our heart we have our own bonds together.

Love from Coventry.
XOXOXO.

5 comments:

Mufidah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mufidah said...

Haha.new blog header and background.btw..tak aci la suma gambar ang curi gambar aku..hahahaha.anyway.thanks a lot dear.thanks for listening to me and be patience with me. May our friendship last forever

Mim Hasniyah Yusof said...

Nak buat macam mana, hang ja boleh jadi tempat aku curi gambaq. haha. Nanti aku compensate balik. Hehe :P

GADIS MUSAFIR92 said...

apsal ak xpnh ad simpan gambaq2 cantik camni??hg curi ktna mim?

Mufidah said...

hahaha. mim curi kat aku.tp aku taktaw lah bila dy curi.btw..kalo ang nak..boley lah mintak kat aku.hehe :)