Tuesday, February 8, 2011

nagging and nagging

huh..just to update this blog, i'll make up a story about myself and my life as a BEN student..to begin with, i'll be graduating within a month and final exam will start on the 14th but i don't think a'm that prepared for the big EXAM..I hate the fact that this exam will decide whether i'll be graduating with flying colours or just indeed to get a past grade-c or even worst, I need to repeat one more semester.Never ever imagined that okay>> huh,this semester is really burdening with a lot of subjects to focus, society activities that make my life even chaotic, and everything has jumble up.and to face the exam is really scary and I do hope that I can catch up with all my excellence friends from my class. To be truth, to be in English environment to live with it everyday is a tough stuff.Understanding is harder than to be imagined..But, at least I had come to the end and I really wish I'll succeed.And thinking of going to Gombak for degree is much more frightening..I don't even know what to take and i'm undecided aimless girl which no nothing about my future.so now, see- how unorganized my life was..I'm tired too death to think about all this and hopefully i'll manage to settle down very soon.Okay-thats will be such a long story from me..So,enough from me and hope to hear from all of you soon dear friends so that we can share experiences and know the latest information of all of you guys=)

2 comments:

Kayun said...

mumu! muah2..peluk sayang utk ampa..hehe

Mufidah said...

huhu..a big hug and flying kiss from me just to you!!love you like orang gilak=)