Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LIFE IS ABOUT RISKS AND IT REQUIRE YOU TO JUMP..

Assalamualaikum...
Hye dear...
I just feel like I want to write something here.
At least to share what I've been through for about 7 month as a college student.
Being a scholar is one of my-dreams-come-true.
I still have a feeling like I was in a fairy tale story which everything will end like happily ever after.
The truth is reality bites.
Being a scholar means you have assess to a higher level which you have to confront a very higher level of expectation especially from your parents, sponsors, lecturer and of course everyone who revolves around you.
Higher expectations from everyone surely gives you a higher burden and stress.
But, its all about life.
If you want something higher, then the risk is higher, its reality, right?
As a JPA scholar, although we have the less expectations from Petronas and also Sime Darby scholars, but still I have to struggle all of my will for a go.
Everything was a brand new for me, the friends, the language and of course the culture shock.
This is the first time I've being taught to be open-minded and really accept all our friend as they were.
They didn't all satisfied us but we could not chose which friends we would like to be close because are only us and them.
I was holding a lot of pressure to purify myself as right as I could as they were doing all things that we doesn't expected.
All of them come from a different background and you should just wish to see they wore what they should wore.
It was really tough to keep on going but I must keep going.
This year, I will sit for my AS exam which must satisfies the qualification.
Well, it really tough but I work my all and I don't wanna be such a cocky student.
I was very small instead of my friend who score so much A's in their SPM.
I was fortunate to be one of them so I must go all out for my future.
The problem is, I did not very sure what my degree is.
SASTERA IKHTISAS was a very large area which I have to pick and also meet my sponsor's requirement.
Yes, it sure really tough but I'm very sure, to work on it is not impossible at all.
I just have to do my best and ALLAH will do the rest.
Always put your trust in ALLAH.
Life is not smiling all the time because sometime we need to cry.
ALLAH knows more.
Therefore, let all the lane and path revolve around you whether it so hard or so easy.
Life is about risks and it require you to jump.
The solution is, don't jump into the wrong point.
Jump as high as you cant and you will get the star that you always wanna pick...
Love you all..
Wassalam...

1 comment:

Kayun said...

"Life is not smiling all the time because sometime we need to cry"

Love this quote..hehe