Monday, June 3, 2013

Special Dedication : Pain

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Firstly, I'm really really really sorry for posting this way beyond.
I know it's already past the date in Malaysia but I'm really really busy finding a new proper house and moving out that I don't have proper time to write on this blog.
Anyway, sorry for the no-so-nice blabbering.

So, it's already 1828, Coventry time, 3 more hours before Maghrib prayer so here I am...
Wishing the best wish for my dear friend in Malaysia.

Nurfarahin Binti Muhd Supri.

Sorry tak jumpak gambaq yang lebih proper. Kekeke. :P

I know my friends were busy with their exams(?) or have you all finished?
Apa-apapun, goodluck kalau ada last paper ka apa...
I'm already tired counting the days to go back to Malaysia.
Sumpah tahun depan, aku terus balik lepas hantar last coursework. Huhu.
After one month and a half not doing anything, my brain turned blank and my English sound weird...

Okay, Mim... stop your nonsense blabbering.

So, to the birthday girl or should I say birthday-lady?
Selamat Menyambut Ulangtahun Kelahiran ke-21,
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan happy selalu.
Dan semoga sentiasa berada dalam rahmat, limpah kurnia dan kasih sayang serta perlindungan ALLAH SWT.




Love you. XOXOXO
Wassalam. :)

No comments: